(1) Place your desired items in your shopping cart without obligation by clicking on "Add to shopping cart".
(2) You can view all the items that you have added to the shopping cart by clicking on the "Shopping Cart" icon in the top right area of the page. Here you can also delete articles or change the number.
(3) If you would like to buy the items in your shopping cart, simply click on "checkout" and you will be taken directly to the ordering process.
(4) You can either create a customer account during the ordering process or access your existing customer account. If you create a new customer account, your name and address (es) will be stored. If you use your existing customer account, you can take over your stored data. However, you can also place your order without a customer account.
(5) For your order we need your name, your billing address and additionally required contact details. We use your telephone number for any queries that may arise in connection with the delivery of your order.
(6) Enter your delivery address if this differs from the billing address. We will then inform you about the delivery arrangements.
(7) Now choose a payment method and enter your payment details.
a) When paying in advance (bank transfer), transfer the payment amount after you have placed your order. Payment is expected to be received within 10 days of placing your order.
b) When paying by PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal website. Here you log in as usual with your access data and select a payment method validated by PayPal.
c) When paying by credit card, enter your credit card details. We transmit this to the payment service provider for checking.
d) When paying Klarna invoice. We transmit this to the payment service provider for checking.
(8) Finally, click on the "order with payment" button, send your order to us and thereby offer us the conclusion of a purchase contract.
(9) We will then send you an email confirming receipt of your order and listing the order details (confirmation of receipt). If you have selected the payment method prepayment, you will find the exact payment amount, the account details and the purpose in this email.
(10) A purchase contract is only concluded by sending a second email as order confirmation. In addition, the order confirmation contains the information about the dispatch of your order and all essential customer information that you should print out for your documents.